1364RE: [KWChoir] Choral Singing at Gulf Wars

  • L. Melissent Jaquelinne la Chanteresse
    Jan 14, 2010

      Bonjour, fellow vocalists!

      I have a few suggestions, for which I have the sheet music.  If you would like, I can post them to the file section if anyone would like to look at them to make a decision on whether or not to do them.

      Mon Coeur se Recomende a Vous – Orlando di Lasso

      O Occhi Manza Mia – Orlando di Lasso

      Rest Sweet Nymphs – Francis Pilkington

      Sing We and Chant It – Thomas Morley

      Adieu Sweet Amaryllis – John Wilbye

      Past Tyme with Good Company – Henry VIII

      I’ve got many more, but I thought these might be interesting.

      Vôtre, en service,

      Mademoiselle Melissent Jaquelinne la Chanteresse (Trimaris)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic