1350June Whalen added you as a friend on MyLife

  • June Whalen
    Nov 10, 2009
      June Whalen looked for you on MyLife™ but you weren't there.
      Please confirm you know June so we can connect you.
      Do you know June?

      Yes  No

      Accept this connection and you'll see June's profile and photos for free!
      You'll also get access to the popular feature: Who's Searching for YOU?
      MyLife — Find everyone. All in one place.™
      You received this email because a MyLife member sent an invitation to this
      email address. If you don't know this member or don't want to receive
      any more invitations from them, please click the "No" button above. To unsubscribe from future MyLife emails, please click here .

      For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us.
      Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784
      Copyright © 2009 MyLife.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic