1346Re: Pennsic 38 recordings

  • kat
    Oct 7, 2009
      Great day to you,

      I received the CD I ordered and, Mistress Ygraine...Master Li, it SOOUNDS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

      I can't say enough about it...breathtaking

      The CD arrived in record time...a day or two, I think.

      I can sing the to the music all the time and, maybe, even learn the pieces we sang by heart.

      Lady Katinka

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Kell" <susan@...> wrote:

      > Hi all!
      >
      > Mistress Arianna announced that the CDs are now available, and I'm delighted
      > to report 11 have been shipped-out so far! Master Li and I hope you like how
      > they turned out. He was able to avoid *most* of the Pennsic background noise
      > in the recording, though there is a little "tink, tink, tink" of hammering
      > audible on some of the tracks.
      >
      > Since this is the first time Bard Wire Productions has put together CD's for
      > this group, I'd be glad to receive private feedback -- good or bad -- from
      > folks after you have checked them out. Let me know what you liked and what
      > you would have done differently.
      >
      > Also, I've heard from one person who had trouble with the PayPal ordering
      > system. If you place an order and do not get a confirming e-mail message
      > from *me* within about a day, please get in touch with me right away and let
      > me know. In addition, if anyone wants a mail-order option (like we have for
      > Richie's "Reunion" album), please let me know and I can set that up.
      >
      > Lastly (for now), if anyone wants to avoid the postage charges, I will be at
      > EK Crown Tourney on 10/31 and can hand-deliver copies of the CD there.
      > Please request copies by e-mail at least a week ahead so we can produce them
      > to bring.
      >
      > Warm wishes,
      > Ygraine
      >
      > http://www.bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic38.htm
      >
      > (Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood - aka: Susan Kell, Bard Wire's CFO & Shipping
      > Clerk!)

      > Susan Kell
      > Owner & Designer
      > Kellswood Design & Krafts