1286RE: [KWChoir] Sad News

    Jul 11, 2009
      Thanks for the suggestion, Murchadha.

      Unfortunately, we don't have time to add any new pieces to the concert list and learn them between now and Pennsic, but I appreciate the thought, Mairghreicc..

      I have some ideas about ways in which the Pennsic Choir can, as a group, show Lady Erlan our love and support in this sad time, but rather than discuss them on the list, I'd like to talk with the Pennsic Choir at the War so we can decide in person what people would like to do. Anyone who would like to join in the discussions but who isn't singing with the choir this year, please feel free to stop in at our rehearsal on Sunday, August 2nd at 3:00. We can talk about it then.

      Arianna

      --- On Fri, 7/10/09, Michael R. Murphy <mrm477@...> wrote:

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic