      From: Michael R. Murphy <mrm477@...>
      To: kwchoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 5:22:32 PM
      Subject: RE: [KWChoir] Sad News

      Firstly, I wish to apologize for referring to you as Arianna of Huffington. I have been justly and fairly chastened. In my own defence, I am out of Eriu (Ireland to you folks) and I never know what the damn Susnach is about.

      As to the loss of Erlan's lord, do you feel it would be appropriate to dedicate the concert to his memory? Just a thought.

      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
      From: arianna_wyn@ yahoo.com
      Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:00:30 -0700

      I am deeply saddened to hear of Lady Erlan's loss. My thoughts are with her, her household and her family.
      As has already been mentioned, Erlan was last year's Pennsic Choir director, but more than that, she has been the guiding light behind the Pennsic Choir and the Known World Choirs for well over a decade.
      Maria, please let us know if there will be any organized donations in Lady Erlan's husband's name. I would be happy to contribute.

      Arianna of Wynthrope