      From: erlannordenskald [mailto:erlannordenskald@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 11:14 AM
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: almost pennsic..

      I can probably rip a few tunes off the CD's and put them up here if
      anyone is interested......I'm pretty sure that the server space on
      yahoo will hold some music files .........

      Elfrida.........has it actually been 20 years already?? Oh MY how
      time flies!!!!

      For those of you who DON"T know her....and wack on you if you
      don't.....Elfrida is MY predecessor.........."sure erlan, take the
      choir for a year, I"ll be back.......ok, well, maybe another
      year......" was that 8 years ago now???

      I wish you were going to be at war. I MISS YOU!!

      By the way if ANYONE remembers Jocelyn, the person who began the
      Choir at Pennsic, I would like to find her........if anyone knows
      her.......I"d appreciate the contact.

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Grace" <carlogesualdo@e...>
      > Scripsit Anne:
      > >the recording by Voices of
      > >Ascension, "Beyond Chant - Mysteries of the Renaissance." And
      this also
      > >happens to be one of my most favorite CDs ever.
      > Yea, verily! You will recognize this one at a distance by the
      hideous pink cover. Don't let that put you off. A better "best hits
      of the renaissance" recording cannot be easily found. If any of our
      fellow Christmas-concert-at-Pennsic veterans are on the list, you'll
      find my pet Sweelinck "Hodie" on that CD as well.
      > Oh, and off-topic as heck, but I met my wonderful husband at
      Pennsic twenty years ago-- Pennsic XIII-- so I hope everyone has a
      great War this year!
      > Humming a few bars,
      > Elfrida

      Yahoo! Groups Links