      From: Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...>
      Subject: [KWChoir] Spoken words for last two foreign-language pieces done and posted
      To: "Known World Choir" <KWChoir@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 11:55 PM

      Greetings!

      Tonight I managed to chase down two friends and convince them to read the words for the Spanish and German pieces into my laptop, so along with the Latin and French, they are now posted on the Yahoo Group site in the Spoken Words folder, which is located here: http://launch. groups.yahoo. com/group/ KWChoir/files/ Pennsic%20Music% 202009/Spoken% 20words%20/.

      Hopefully this will help everyone arrive at Pennsic pronouncing the German, Latin, French and Spanish correctly. We will, of course, go over the pronunciation at Pennsic too. :-)