      From: Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...>
      To: Known World Choir <KWChoir@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [KWChoir] Amazing choral performance (a little OT)
      Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:18:13 -0700 (PDT)

      This performance by a Slovenian choir called Perpetuum Jazzile has been making the rounds online today. It's not medieval, but it is just incredible - clever as well as beautiful and well-crafted. See if you can even hear where the choir gets their starting pitch - I guarantee it will take a couple of viewings.

      I should confess that I am a sucker for well-done pieces with vocal percussion. :-)

      Enjoy.

      Get your dream car or truck. Click here.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic