124KWC Sopranos at Pennsic

    Jul 26, 2004
      Following suit from Master Evan - greetings from Arianna of Wynthrope!

      I will be the KWC soprano sectional leader. The soprano sectional
      rehearsal on Saturday, August 14 will be held in the Debatable Lands
      camp Grimm's tent a few blocks down Chandler from the Performing Arts
      tent on the Serengetti. As Mistress Anne has indicated, we'll all
      gather at the PA tent and then move to our respective rehearsal
      locations.

      For those who don't know me, I've directed choirs in the SCA for over
      16 years, first in the Barony of the Rhydderich Hael and later in the
      Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands. For the past few years I've sung
      in the alto section of the KWC, but this year Mistress Anne is taking
      advantage of the my switch-hitting abilities. :-)

      Looking forward to meeting new members and renewing acquaintance with
      old friends under Mistress Anne's wonderful leadership, I am at your
      service,

      Arianna of Wynthrope, OL, OP
      Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands
      Kingdom of AEthelmearc