      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      From: draculachanter@...
      Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 19:47:23 +0000
      Subject: [KWChoir] Pennsic curiosity

      Greetings, all!
      Has anyone ever considered having a camp at War for singers and musicians? Music is such an important part of the experience, it seems like a fun idea.

      Just thought I'd throw it out there!

      Lady Heloise de Noailles-les- Brive
      Buckland Cross/Bhakail
      (mka Nikki McGeary)

      ps I've been a bit out of the loop the past few years, but some of you may remember me!

      Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic