      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      From: corun@...
      Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:41:19 +0000
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] songs

      Murphy wrote:

      >I am looking for solo type songs that would be good for the sca. does anyone know where I could find some, or does anyone have any songs that would do well?
      >thanks
      >-Murphy

      The most readily available will be anything by Dowland, Campion or Morely. Any of the 16th c. lute songs are quite nice for solo performance. The most obvious that springs to mind is Dowland's "Come Again".

      Corun

      Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic