      From: corun@...
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] songs
      Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:41:19 +0000

      Murphy wrote:

      >I am looking for solo type songs that would be good for the sca. does anyone know where I could find some, or does anyone have any songs that would do well?
      >thanks
      >-Murphy

      The most readily available will be anything by Dowland, Campion or Morely. Any of the 16th c. lute songs are quite nice for solo performance. The most obvious that springs to mind is Dowland's "Come Again".

      Corun

      Hotel pics, info and virtual tours. Click here to book a hotel online.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic