1210RE: [KWChoir] Heather Dale House Concert

  • Mary-florence Bartley
    Jun 6, 2009
      Thank you for your response. ;o)  I'll be sure to give her your kudos and love.  Heather sang Road to Santiago at the last concert I attended and it was even more wonderful than the recording, if you can imagine that!  Not only is Heather a gifted musician, but she's a beautiful person as well.  How blest are we that she is 'One of us'?! ;o)
      Lady Marihannah

      Unconditional love
      nourishes all things
      without effort.

      Love life, live gratefully,

      Blessings and hugs,

      Mary-florence

      www.mary-flo.com

      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      From: susanstoltze@...
      Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 19:24:47 -0700
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Heather Dale House Concert

      I am soooo jealous!  I also don't have a passport.

      Please tell Heather and my husband and I are great fans.  We love Road to Santiago.  Perhaps someday we will have the privilege of meeting her.

      Thank you for inviting us.

      Lady Susanna and Lord Seathan