      From: mary-florence <mary-flo@...>
      Subject: [KWChoir] Heather Dale House Concert
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 10:32 AM

      Greetings music lovers all!
      For those of you who live in the Toronto area, I am hosting a Heather Dale (Mistress Marian of Heathdale) house concert at my home in Barrie the evening of June 24th. If you would like to attend, or would like more information, please contact me off list. mary-flo(at) sympatico. ca

      Heather, Mistress Marian, is an amazing musician and her concerts are delightful! You can visit her at www.heatherdale. com

      For those of you who are too far away, you too could host a house concert. What could be better than having her performing her music in your living room?!

      Be well, love life, live gratefully,
      Mary-florence (Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield)
      www.mary-flo. com

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic