      From: Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Digest Number 499
      Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 05:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

      Lord Christian d'Hiver wrote:

      >We'll be prepared to work on any of the pieces the Known World Choir is planning to perform at Pennsic this year:

      What a wonderful idea, getting started on some of the Pennsic pieces at Lilies War!  Thanks for thinking of it, Christian!

      So, will you be singing with the Pennsic Choir then, Christian? I don't seem to have your registration yet (hint, hint...)  :-)

      Speaking of which, we are up to 41 people registered for the Pennsic Choir - keep 'em coming!  And as always, please hunt down and arm-twist, um, I mean, sweet-talk any tenors you can find into joining us... While there are altos willing to sing tenor, we do tend to like people with Y chromosomes on the tenor part.

      Click for a wide selection of quality scales.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic