      From: Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 11:57:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Greetings

      Lady Erlan can probably help you with the CD.
      For the Dickens Christmas, are you interested in music from Dickens' time period, or the SCA's time period? There's a lot of stuff suitable for DIckens that's OOP for us...
      For the SCA, all of the holiday music Erlan did this past Pennsic is in period, plus my choir also likes the following:
      Noel Nouvelet (French carol)
      O Come, O Come Emmanuel (though it sounds better in Latin)
      Personent Hodie
      In Dulci Jubilo
      Coventry Carol
      Beata Progenies
      The Holly and the Ivy
      Nowell Sing We Both Alle and Som
      Gloucestorshire Wassail
      Lo How a Rose E'er Blooming (better in German)

      Arianna of Wynthrope