      From: June <ladymeitheamh@...>
      Subject: [KWChoir] Greetings
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, October 18, 2008, 11:35 PM

      I have but 2 requests

      1st - does anyone have a CD they are willing to send me for appropiate
      compensation ($) from the Pennsic 37 Concert this past summer?

      2nd - our Shire is helping at a local community Demo. The community
      theme for the Demo "A Dickens Christmas" Am interested in period
      music - and we will most probably do some of the more common stand=bys
      of today (hooks people)

      Your Assistance is most welcomed and appreciated!

      Mairghreicc
      aka "Meitheamh"
      aka "June"

      http://mail.yahoo.com