1160Re:Pennsic 38 plans

  • Gale Willingham
    Sep 8, 2008
      Re.Opening Ceremonies- (one other thought) -- IF a small number of people were to want to practice one or two well known war songs that many at Pennsic might know and incorporate the idea of trying to shaghai crowd participants to join in, it might provide an opportunity to advertise KWC.

      Re. Midnight Madness- If we were meeting in/near one or other of the merchant areas and not doing extensive "hiking,"  I'm game...  Of course, I could always try it anyway - and if I fall off, I fall off.  Also, for these extra "early"  performances, perhaps a shorter song list.

      - Greetings, Turgiua Tredhard