      From: erlannordenskald <erlannordenskald@...>
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Choir Registration
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 8:09 AM

      If you sent me a copy of what the automated response from the
      website sent you...
      I answered back with

      Got it

      If I got the registration directly from the website I wrote to you and
      Got it

      end result is the same.
      If you didn't get that response from me that means
      Didn't get it

      PS, remember that no one will be denied the opportunity to sing. I am
      of the belief that this is a class and a learning experience and the
      fact that we get to perform an amazing concert is all the better.
      However it actually IS making me change out 3 pieces of music though
      from my original plan... due to the number of alto's registering.

      OH and by the way...
      Tenors... LOL, seem to have missed your registration. .. I only have
      3.. so the other 37 of you better get your registrations in SOON!

      get it!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic