1013Re: Choir Registration

  • erlannordenskald
    Jul 1, 2008
      More detailed information............
      *sigh*
      Did ya ever feel like YOU were the one MURPHY wrote his law about???
      Apparantly when I did all the 2008 stuff... there was a misprint in
      the e mail address that Jessa put in... like a letter missing or
      something...

      SO, Yes, you all got a confirmation send to you... that you registered
      online... because you did...
      but then those forms get deposited to MY e mail address.... which was
      WRONG........
      so
      ergo
      someone probably not even in the SCA got all those forms....
      *sigh*
      and I didn't
      *sigh*

      so.......

      can I play for fun now????

      erlan

      > OK.......hope you're all sitting down.........
      > Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
      > got all your registrations.
      > Yeah, I know
      > But this time, it wasn't my fault.
      >
      > So, assuming that you DID register........could ya kinda forward me
      > your receipt.........OR do it again....... *sigh* please.......
      >
      > erlan

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic