1009Re: start signing up for choir

  • Christine Bakken
    Jun 30, 2008
      I signed up via the website the other nite. But since it didn't take
      for you.
      I sing soporano sometimes rare 1st alto. I will be there july 26th or
      27th depending on weather and road. it' a 28 hour drive from grand
      forks nd. I am from northshield shire of rudivale. I will be living
      in disability camping. If you are looking for me look for the mundane
      tent that looks like a cottage. (it really looks alost like a peasant
      house). If someone can forward me the schedule and who to look for I
      will be more then happy to make myself avail as much as possible for
      practice.

      M'Lady Bridget
      Christine Bakken
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic