1006Re: [KWChoir] Re: start signing up for choir

  • Elizabeth Dowling
    Jun 30, 2008
      Mee too... but I wrote my info down again. I think as long as there is
      a rough estimate of how many might come, then material could be
      prepared. However, at least a PDF of the sheet music would be nice
      ahead of time. I might want to entice people to join who need a little
      more time to hear the music before trying to sing it.
      Elizabeth of Gwyntarian

      Liliane Morhbane wrote:

      > I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
      > before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
      > confirming my registration information.
      >
      > Liliane Morhbane MacKay
      >
      > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > "erlannordenskald"
      > <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just a word to the folks out there..
      > > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
      > > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
      > > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
      > > can estimate how many singers we have.
      > > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
      > > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
      > > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
      > > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
      > >
      > > OK, there's the update ........
      > >
      > > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
      > > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
      > >
      > > erlan

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic