      From: erlannordenskald <erlannordenskald@ yahoo.com>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
      Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 12:20:42 PM
      Subject: [KWChoir] start signing up for choir

      Just a word to the folks out there..
      Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
      file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
      Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
      can estimate how many singers we have.
      SO far.. I have not received any registrations. .....which I find is
      really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
      registration. .....or.. ...there just aren't any yet.
      I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!

      OK, there's the update ........

      OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..... .....you should
      know me better than that........ ...it WILL be an awesome concert!

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic