Re: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] Re: KMHoF brochure from Bill

  • evanandpolly@juno.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 1 12:16 AM

      Hi Larry:  I've been logging on to the Audio House site but have been unable to get the music to play (tried various tracks and different groups).  Is there a problem?

      Thanks,

      Evan Johnson (The Group/Red Dogs/Central Standard Time

    • Douglas Watt
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 6 10:42 AM
        I believe that this festival is held at Clinton Lake.  Larry

        dano fleming <danodeluxe2000@...> wrote:
        Yeah Don...we've got to work on that for next year!!
        Looks like they've got a hell of a bunch of bands...surely we could fit some hall of famers in there somewhere.
        dano

        Don Hatfield <don.hatfield@...> wrote:

        Too bad we couldn't get an HOF inductee on the schedule.

        dano fleming <danodeluxe2000@...> wrote:
        Is there a Wakarusa, Ks.????   Where is this festival held???   Who's playing the festival and when is it????
        dano

        "evanandpolly@..." <evanandpolly@...> wrote:
        Bill:  I visited the Wakarusa 2006 Festival website and there was a comment section under Contact Us.  I took the liberty of sending them a message about KMHOF -- whether we could be there with a booth and/or to hand out info/applications.  I also asked them to consider KMHOF inductees to perform at future events (or even the upcoming one?).  Waiting now for their reply.  Hope you don't mind that I contacted them.  Seems like a real opportunity to promote KMHOF.  I would be happy to man the booth part of the time.  If we had a large quantity of applications and asked for their membership fee on the spot, I bet we could get a ton of new members over that weekend...
        E. J.