Re: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] Digest Number 252

  • ksrocker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2004
      In a message dated 10/31/2004 9:58:02 PM Central Standard Time, gary@... writes:
      Bill,
      I realize it's pricey, but Epson makes scanners with a bed
      that will take 11 X 17's. Here's a link:
      http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?
      BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=47915743

      Check out their other scanners as well. They also make the
      most fabulous ink-jet printers, too. See the 2200. Very
      reasonably priced.
      G Mac
      Gary,

      Thanks for the info.  I'm not sure I can justify the price for the kind of things I do, but it's good to know someone makes a scanner that will handle larger images.  It means that the day will come when the price comes down as more people realize how handy it would be to have one.  I'm pretty happy with my current printer(s), but I will keep the 2200 in mind.

      Bill