Help getting back on

  • midcsurvivor
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2004
      I got bumped off our chat site for a temporary e-mail delivery
      problem. Have tried to re-subscribe -- but so far I am not receiving
      new messages for the past couple of days. Can anyone send me
      instructions on getting back aboard? Please use my direct e-mail
      address: evanandpolly@...

      Thanks!!!

      Evan Johnson (The Group; Red Dogs I; Central Standard Time, others...)
    • ksrocker@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2004
        In a message dated 10/31/2004 9:58:02 PM Central Standard Time, gary@... writes:
        Bill,
        I realize it's pricey, but Epson makes scanners with a bed
        that will take 11 X 17's. Here's a link:
        http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?
        BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=47915743

        Check out their other scanners as well. They also make the
        most fabulous ink-jet printers, too. See the 2200. Very
        reasonably priced.
        G Mac
        Gary,

        Thanks for the info.  I'm not sure I can justify the price for the kind of things I do, but it's good to know someone makes a scanner that will handle larger images.  It means that the day will come when the price comes down as more people realize how handy it would be to have one.  I'm pretty happy with my current printer(s), but I will keep the 2200 in mind.

        Bill