My scroll wheel is wearing out

  • tgleason909
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      I wouldn't think of inhibiting free expression, but this group could be a lot more fun - and
      more useful - if we had some common understandings about posting practices. When I
      sent my note about contributing to the HOF I had no idea I'd have to scroll past my own
      words so often. I've reached a point where I can't tell readily which messages in the digest
      are new and which are fourth-generation copies.

      It's not my place to insist on rules for posting, replying, etc., but I hope someone - maybe
      Bill Lee as our moderator - could circulate (again) some helpful suggestions. My only
      specific suggestion would be this: DON'T post by replying to the digest. If you do, your
      "new" message will include the entire text of the last digest and every message in it.

      Thanks,

      Tom