Re: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] hello!

  • michael kelley
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
      Yo, Dan Stop! Its a virus I picked up from a friend so just ignore it! I think it's a relatively harmless deal that zips through contact lists and spreads itself that way. I've had no problems from it, and I can't locate it on my machine. Sorry for any problems, and if you get any more from me without something familiar in the subject line just ignore it. I think it's run it's course, and as I said I don't think it's malicious, just a pain!
      Again, Sorry,
      Mike

      Thank you & Goodnight

      From: michael kelley <mjkelley50@...>
      Subject: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] hello!
      To: KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 10:07 PM

    • Douglas Watt
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
        my McAfee says it is a virus.  Be careful