Re: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] hello!

  • ksrocker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
      The link doesn't work for me either. Ask Mike about it since he posted it. Sorry I can't help.

      Bill

      In a message dated 11/19/2012 5:31:34 P.M. Central Standard Time, danodeluxe2000@... writes:

      mike,
        hi...i can't get my computer to latch onto the site.   i'll keep trying.
      dano

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
        ATTENTION! I picked up a virus that invades your contact lists. I'm doing what I can, but I suspect the virus passes through, picks up contacts and keeps moving. I'm really sorry for the problem. I got it from a friend and by the time I figured out what it was it had spread.
        Again, I'm trying to isolate the virus, but haven't located where it's hiding. If you get e-mails with my name or e-mail and just a link don't open the link! If you get any more please let me know, so far it's only gone out the one time.
        Thanks and very sorry for the trouble,
        Mike

        Thank you & Goodnight

          My McAfee says it is a dangerous site, and not to go there...

            hi...i can't get my computer to latch onto the site.   i'll keep trying.
          dano

            Yo, Dan Stop! Its a virus I picked up from a friend so just ignore it! I think it's a relatively harmless deal that zips through contact lists and spreads itself that way. I've had no problems from it, and I can't locate it on my machine. Sorry for any problems, and if you get any more from me without something familiar in the subject line just ignore it. I think it's run it's course, and as I said I don't think it's malicious, just a pain!
            Again, Sorry,
            Mike

            Thank you & Goodnight

              hi...i can't get my computer to latch onto the site.   i'll keep trying.
            dano

              my McAfee says it is a virus.  Be careful