Tony Teebo and the KMHOF

  • CCruz74583@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012
      For those of you voting this year for the KMHOF, I would like for you to consider Tony Teebo in your selection.  Tony Joined the Sensational Showmen (Parsons/Pittsburg) when we determined that we really needed another lead singer.  Steve Hartman, our leader and drummer, had been singing most of our tunes at that point but it was taking a toll on his voice so we advertised for a lead singer.  Tony answered the ad and he was a welcome addition to our group.  He provided a solid dimension that made us a better band.

      Tony has excelled by continuing to sing national jingles and commercials, children records and his own music and CDs.  Prior to joining the Showmen he was a member of the New Survivors who also had a couple of 45's .  "Small Consolation" was one of his recent CDs.  Here are a couple of links to some of his work.

      Music has been a life long endeavor for him and I trust you will find him a worthy inductee in his own right.

      Chris Cruz
      Sensational Showmen
      Red Dogs
    • Lester D Higgins
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012
        Chris

        Tony has received one of my ten precious votes!

        Thanks Chris for the well deserved promotion,

        dfh

        L. Dennis Higgins, Ed.D.
        Albuquerque Public Schools - Retired
        University of New Mexico - Retired
        SMU Distinguished Lecturer
        2007 Golden Apple Fellow
        2008 Albuquerque Public Schools Teacher of the Year
        2009 Distinguished Service Award, Colorado Association for Gifted and Talented Education
        2010 Recognized and Awarded by the New Mexico House of Representatives for Outstanding Educational Service
        New Mexico Association for Gifted 2010 Teacher of the Year
        Honorary Member -  Colorado Academy of Educators for the Gifted, Talented, and Creative

        On Oct 10, 2012, at 7:08 PM, CCruz74583@... wrote:

[...]

      • Chet Nichols
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012
          Me...... (Can I disclose who I voted for, yet?)

          CHet
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
          Chet Nichols
          Magic Garage Productions - Zero Axis Creative Labs
          Creative Media Artist : Creative Director/Producer : Composer

                 GOD BLESS AMERICA

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012
            OK....ME, too!

            Chet

            On Oct 10, 2012, at 9:30 PM, Chet Nichols wrote:

            Me...... (Can I disclose who I voted for, yet?)

            CHet
            Chet Nichols
            Magic Garage Productions - Zero Axis Creative Labs
            Creative Media Artist : Creative Director/Producer : Composer

            <image001.png>