Re: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] Chuck Cowan

  • ksrocker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2010
      I used to have Teddy's record, but he would be pretty far down on my personal list considering who else is ahead of him.  So many name, so few slots.

      Bill

      In a message dated 7/31/2010 7:02:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time, shakeup@... writes:
      Another person that rarely gets any mention as a very good Kansas musician is Teddy Vale, he is still in Topeka.  He even played in BB King's band for a period of time.  Had a band called Teddy Vale and the Valedairs, I believe his wife was named Dottie, she also was in the band.  They had quite a following in the clubs around Topeka...