Re: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] Re: For the record collectors in our group

  • dano fleming
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 2, 2010
      I've only opened one of the folders of 78's that my uncle owned for years and already there are two picture discs on Vogue that are in seemingly Near Mint condition.  One is Nance Lee & the Hilltoppers "Don't Tetch It" & the other side is Judy & Jen accompanied by the Hilltoppers singing "Flat River, Missouri".

      The other disc is Kenny Roberts & the Down Homers singing "Out Where the West Winds Blow" and the other side is the Down Homers "Who's Going To Kiss You When I'm Gone?".

      I think they both sell on Ebay for around $40 to $70...  Or at least the one time I checked that was the case.

      I can't wait to get into the rest of the folders of 78's.  Each folder holds 10 78's and I think there is another 15 or 20 folders that are still at my mothers.
      dano