Re: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] Re: Jack Nead, RIP

  • ksrocker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2009
      In a message dated 8/31/2009 11:07:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time, evanandpolly@... writes:
      Bill:

      So I went to The Blue Room Saturday night. The James Ward Band played (with Bobby Watson sitting in). As it turns out, their drummer is the same one who plays in Diverse -- the new jazz combo out of UMKC that I was inquiring about. This young man (Ryan Lee) is only 20 and is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! Kansas City area members of this chat site may already be familiar with Ward's band and Ryan, and you don't have to be a jazz fan or jazz artist to appreciate the degree of talent they have. They are playing The Blue Room again on October 31. I'll be there!!
      Everyone reading this should plan to be there, too!!

      E.

      Evan,
      When we finally get Bobby voted into the Hall of Fame, maybe he'll bring Diverse over to back him at the show.
      Bill
    • evanandpolly@juno.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2009
        Great idea, Bill. Or perhaps the James Ward band as the back-up...

        E.

        Please note: message attached

        From: ksrocker@...
        To: KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] Re: Jack Nead, RIP
        Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 04:15:47 EDT

        Get your dream car or truck. Click here.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLa8uVEHUWyqND9H5HvlPAZn0O9fDg67KgiMtAqKjDfAUeGSP8788/