Re: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] HELLOOOO-HELloooo-HEllooooo-Hellooooo out there!

  • Cliff Sperry
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi Dennis.  I've heard of the big balloon fest down there.  The little Kansas town of Columbus, where I work & about 30 minutes from where I live, also has an annual balloon regalla on Columbus Day weekend.  Our company allows the citizens and planners to use the land west of our building for the launch and we offer our building restrooms for the needy.  It's quite a wonderful site and people/balloons come from all over.