Re: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] Soul Preachers and Crusin's... Bill Jones

  • ksrocker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008
      Gary Demuth writes quite few stories about bands in the Salina area and deserves  to be thanked for his efforts.  I always send him Hall of Fame news releases, and he gives us good coverage in that part of the state.
      PS: I used to have a Billy Danger CD and press kit.  I think we played them on KLZR just before I left for KEWI in 1989.
      In a message dated 7/8/2008 7:03:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time, danodeluxe2000@... writes:

      Hey everyone you might want to check out a Salina band that's been around for 12 years called the Soul PreachersBill Jones who played with Crusin for several years has been with them now for about 8 years.  Crusin played good old rock n roll as a 3-piece band for about 15 years under the direction of Bruce Brown bass and vocals for (Raging Regattas - original Dinks - Beast - Natural Gas - Bruce Brown & the Goodtimes).

      I hope this link will get you there, but if not just google Salina Journal and go to entertainment to read up on the Soul Preachers.  They are a deluxe cover band!!

      http://www.saljourn al.com/rdencore/ story/famouts070 408

      Another great band from central Kansas...