Anyone know about this group???

  • Ingham, Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008

      An old musician friend (And former bandmate in the Young Raiders) sent me the following You tube clip of a band ….I think he said originally from South Dakota but played all the Mid Continent venues etc, and around during Most of our times.   Their name is/was the Torres.  Apparently they still get together in KCMO once a year for a reunion.  About all I know for now….but perhaps some of you know more……the music sounds good……..and according to my friend….the band was friends or knew of Igor, John Brown, all the Mid Cont bands etc etc……….Just fyi and hoping to learn more………All Blessings and hope everyone enjoys their Holiday weekend.

      Be Safe and SOMEWHAT Sane……and eat, drink (the beverage of your choice – mine – with this Okie humidity is Water these days!!) and BE MERRY!!

      Steve

      Check it out…………….   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUwG6WWA570&feature=email

      An old Rascals tune “Come On Up” but I also noticed some other tunes/videos on the right side of the screen…..again – FYI.

      PS – No PC at home so will be off the computer until MONDAY the 7th………..ciao’ for now………..again            Steve     : )

    • Cliff Sperry