Halls of Fame nominees

  • ksrocker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Here are the newly announced nominees for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland: Van
      Halen, REM, Stooges, Ronettes, Patti Smith, Chic Dave Clark 5, Joe Tex,
      Grand Master Flash. 5 will be selected in January for induction in March.

      Voting has ended for this year to pick the 2007 inductees into the Kansas Music Hall of Fame.  I'll have the top ten list on Friday, and on Saturday the board of directors will meet to decide which ones we will induct on Janaury 13, 2007 at Liberty Hall in Lawrence.

      Bill