2458Dancers need

  • Vickie Emberson
    Aug 23, 2014
       Hello Dancers, It is me again. We have been invited to entertain at a Hoe Down & Pot Luck Dinner on Sept. 6, 2014 at 1936 Beech Grove Rd. Shepherdsville , Ky. 40165 An attorneyy in campaigning and at his last campaign in February there was over 300 people there . Wes Dyer will be calling and Donna Caudll will be doing lines and clogging between tips. Square dance attire is requested but if you do not like to wear square dance clothes please wear western attire. We will start at 6:30. Please email me if you can help out.
      Thanks
      Vickie Emberson/Gravens
      President
      Shepherdsville Stompers
      502-432-9463

      Follow us on facebook for upcoming dances!
      We dance the 1st. Friday & 3rd. & 5th. Sundays
      Hope To See ya Across the Square!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic