2454Fw:Dancers needed

  • Vickie Emberson
    Aug 20, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 11 KB
    Could you please send this request out

    On Saturday Sept 27 at the Value Mkt. Parking lot in Mt. Washington, the police dept. will be conducting a fundraiser for CASA (Advocates for children). They are having live entertainment, vendors and bar b q judging contest. All proceeds go to  CASA (see attached flyer). They have invited square dancer to be a part of their entertainment soooo we are needing square dancer to participate. Kristy Williams will be the caller, we will begin at 5:00. , if you are interested in participating in this square dance event, please email me so I can get an approximate of how many dancers we will have.
    Thank you and look forward to hearing back from a bunch of square dancers(0:

    Vickie Emberson/Gravens
    President
    Shepherdsville Stompers
    502-432-9463

    Follow us on facebook for upcoming dances!
    We dance the 1st. Friday & 3rd. & 5th. Sundays
    Hope To See ya Across the Square!

    On Monday, August 11, 2014 11:42 AM, Sharon Kelty <skelty@...> wrote:

    -----