30% Off Sale at Bead Shak!

  • bead_shak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006

      Hello Beaders!

      The best part of Spring is getting out those brightly colored spring decorations, or making new ones! We have all kinds of cute patterns to make a great new banner to welcome your guests! For those looking for quicker projects, we have coaster, door hanger, and ornament patterns! They are useful and would make lovely gifts as well.

      The Bead Shak is celebrating it's 3rd Anniversary!
      30% Off Sale!
      Order online by March 31, 2006, and get 30% off your pattern purchases!
      (This offer is NOT valid on membership fees to The Pattern Club)

      Prices will be adjusted in the cart at checkout!

      Today we added 2 new beaded banner patterns!

      Flower Basket Bunny
      and
      Crazy Days of Spring

      Just click the link and come and see what's new!

      Have a Great Day & Happy Beading!
      Jenny & Jan
      If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email us anytime.

      .:. The Bead Shak .:.