New Bead Patterns - There is Something for Everyone!

  • bead_shak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006

      Hi everyone!

      Come and visit with us today, we have added some new bead patterns to the Bead Shak site!

      Valentines Day is fast approaching and we have the perfect project for that special someone!

      We have something for everyone!

      .:. The Bead Shak .:.

      Beaded Banners, Coasters, Door Hangers, or Ornaments!

      You can see all of the new pattern additions here

      ~Bead Shak Pattern Club~

      Don't forget to check out the Bead Shak Pattern Club while you are visiting with us!
      The price of the Membership is an excellent value for what is included inside the pattern club!
      For more information and to see samples of what is included in
      The Bead Shak Pattern Club click this link: www.beadshak.net/patternclub.htm

      Have a Great Day & Happy Beading!
      Jenny & Jan
      If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email us anytime.

      .:. The Bead Shak .:.