Valentines Day Ideas From Bead Shak!

  • bead_shak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2006
      We have the perfect Valentines Day idea for that special someone!
      Come and check out our newest Valentine additions as well as our other fun beading projects!
      ~New Beaded Banner Patterns~
      Bee My Valentine
      Lovers Silhouette
      Beary In Love
      Love Birds
      Candy Heart Banner
      ~New Coaster and Door Hanger Patterns~
      Valentine Coaster and Door Hanger
      Heart Coaster and Door Hanger
      Winter Coaster and Door Hanger
      ~New Free Patterns~
      Valentine Key Chain
      Think Pink Pin

      Beaded Banners, Coasters, Door Hangers, or Ornaments! There's something for everyone!
      You can see all of the new pattern additions here
      ~Bead Shak Pattern Club~
      Don't forget to check out the Bead Shak Pattern Club while you are visiting with us!
      The price of the Membership is an excellent value for what is included inside the pattern club!
      For more information and to see samples of what is included in
      The Bead Shak Pattern Club click this link: www.beadshak.net/patternclub.htm
      Have a Great Day & Happy Beading!
      Jenny & Jan
      If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email us anytime.
      .:. The Bead Shak .:.