~Bead Shak ~ Gift Certificates Now Available

  • jinx10353
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2005
      Happy Thanksgiving! We hope that you have
      a safe and very happy Holiday weekend with your family and friends!

      Don't forget to stop by Bead Shak and visit with us during the
      holiday!

      We are now offering Gift Certificates at The Bead Shak!
      Just in time for the holidays! Some great bargains for you.
      You can pick up one of many for your favorite beady friend or family
      member or even yourself.
      Go here to check it out!
      http://www.beadshak.net/gift.htm

      Don't forget to stop in and see our newest holiday designs.
      We have lots of cheery, festive, colorful and very cute Winter and
      Christmas patterns available.
      Go here to check these out:
      http://beadshak.net

      Have fun browsing our site, we would love to hear from you with any
      comments or suggestions!

      ~Happy Beading~

      Jenny and Jan
      Bead Shak - http://www.beadshak.net