~Bead Shak August Special Ending Soon~

  • jinx10353
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2004
      Hello everybody we are having an August Special at Bead Shak which
      is ending soon you don't want to miss it!

      We are celebrating The Bead Shak Pattern Club 1st Anniversary!!!
      Join the Pattern Club and receive a pattern of your choice from our
      main site as a bonus! Offer ends August 31st so come on over and
      check us out, we would love to see you there!

      Bead Shak - http://www.beadshak.net

      Bead Shak Pattern Club - http://beadshak.net/patternclub.htm

      Bead Shak Topsite List -
      http://usa.ultimatetopsites.com/general/beadshak/