Bead Shak - Contest Ending Soon - New Beaded Banner Additions

  • jinx10353
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      Come visit us at Bead Shak - http://www.beadshak.net, we have some
      fantastic new beaded banner patterns just in time for St. Paddys
      day. Also check out our Valentines beaded banners we still have up
      on our site, these are great for any time of the year to say that
      special something to that certain person.

      We are also having a contest and the winner will receive a 3 month
      Pattern Club membership to our site. Submit your entries through
      March 15, 2004, don't forget to enter while your there checking out
      our site at

      Bead Shak - http://www.beadshak.net

      Have a great day!!!

      Happy Beading!!!