Ebay Hemp Auctions

  • hempchic4u
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      I have a couple of nice hemp necklaces and chokers on ebay. They
      make great gifts. The link is

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=arj00&completed=0&sort=3&since=-
      1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

      Also you can visit my website. And dont forget to sign my
      guestbook. Thanks Abrea

      www.geocities.com/hempchic4u
    • Jewelrybydesign@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
        In a message dated 12/2/2002 11:05:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, arj00@... writes:
        http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=arj00&completed=0&sort=3&since=-
        1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

        Abrea:  Those are wonderful!  I especially like the Diamond necklace and the butterfly necklace is beautiful - actually, they are all wonderful!  Great job!  Let us know, if you will, how you do on ebay.

        If any things sell in this slow market, items well made, such as yours, should.

        Blessings,

        Sharon L