Any Horse Tack/Equipment Patterns??

  • Mary Henry
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi--I was wondering if anyone had any patterns for
      macramae --or knotted horse tack & equipment, and if
      so, if they could send me some patterns, or
      instructions. I am doing halters, and leads right
      now--but would like to be able to do bridles and other
      things. Thanks Very Much, Mary :-)

      =====
      On The 6th day God created the Quarter Horse-on the 7th, He painted the best of em - on the 8th He made the best of those-- 100% color producers! View our web page at-
      http://communities.msn.com/SunnywoodAcresHorsesforSale

      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
      ~ Dr.Seuss ~

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • hppycam@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        If you are looking for parachute cord or Para cord for braiding check out our web page

        Joe Shelley
        Happy Camper
        Tacoma, WA
        253-460-3671

        Visit us on line at: www.happycamper1.com
        or click here: Happy Camper Home Page

        You May Now Pay Your Happy Camper Account By Credit Card Through
        Paypal. If Your Not A PAYPAL Member Sign Up Today and Receive a $5.00 New Account Bonus: Send Money Instantly & Securely with Paypal