Re: photos

  • deb6955
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
      --- In KNOT4U@y..., "moonsidhhe" <moonsidhhe@h...> wrote:
      > Merry meet y'all,
      > I posted photos of some of the things I've made via knotting.
      > Love & Laughter,
      > MoonSidhhe

      moonsidhe: where did you post your pictures?
    • moonsidhhe
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
        They're in the Yahoo KNOT4U site's photos . . . there's a link on the
        home page that takes you to photos. I think the direct link is
        http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/KNOT4U/lst
        -MoonSidhhe

      • MDeborah@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2002
          In a message dated 6/1/2002 12:52:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time, moonsidhhe@... writes:

          Thanks!  You can now view one of your projects on the home page.  hugs, deb

          deb
          CrochetBags -   http://hometown.aol.com/mdeborah/mainpage.html
          CrochetWeb
          CrochetJewelry
          CaliforniaCrochet
        • David M Heyer
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002
            MoonSidhhe,

            The link doesn't work for me. Are you sure this is right?

            David

          • MDeborah@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002
              David: You have to be signed into Yahoo first before you can access the files. deb
            • moonsidhhe
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002
                {squealing with delight} Thank you - I am honored!
                Love & Laughter,
                MoonSidhhe

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002
                  In a message dated 6/3/2002 3:18:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time, moonsidhhe@... writes:

                  {squealing with delight} Thank you - I am honored!
                  Love & Laughter,
                  MoonSidhhe

                  hee hee  you're very welcome!  hugs,