help!

  • sdudette89@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2001
      I am new to this group. I only joined about a week ago. I need help
      with a necklace i am trying to make out of hemp. I am using 3
      different colors of hemp and i want the all to show but i don't want
      to braid or do a pattern that i use with embrodery floss. can anyone
      help me? thatnks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      P.S. the colors i am using r black yellow and blue. if that helps u
      any.
    • karina lindsey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2001
        You could do the spiral pattern...
        Or the switch back -- that would show all 3 colors and I don't think you can
        do it with embroidery floss!
        Let me know how it goes!!!

        Karina

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2001
          I will e-mail you a pic of it soon. OK?
          --- In KNOT4U@y..., "karina lindsey" <misskarina@h...> wrote:
          > You could do the spiral pattern...
          > Or the switch back -- that would show all 3 colors and I don't
          think you can
          > do it with embroidery floss!
          > Let me know how it goes!!!
          >
          > Karina