"The Hemp News"

  • Max Lunger & Robert Johnson
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 8, 2001
      "The Hemp News"
      Brought to you by,
      Hemp Masters Co.
      "Just A Couple Of Brothers Doing Our Part To Save The Planet"
      By Purchasing And Promoting Hemp Products In the USA
      www.hempmasters.com

      If you have an article or ad that you would like to share,
      then send it to me at Rob@...
      We will publish your article for free in the next news letter.

      apologize for not getting the winners out sooner, and The Hemp News.
      We are up and running again and will continue our monthly news
      letters, contest, and running your ads and articles.

      All members of "The Hemp News" e-mail list may
      send out their own news articles to the rest of the members
      on this list. Hemp & Marijuana Issues, and related products only,
      no get rich scams or porno related material, that's all we ask.

      Send your ads to: thehempnews@...,

      Please limit your articles and advertising to once a week.

      Thank You.
      Robert Johnson
      Editor / Owner / Webmaster
      www.hempmasters.com

      ****

      In this Hempen Issue:

      : Hemp Masters Co. Contest Winners.
      : Hemp Clubs & Web Rings At hempmasters.com.
      : The Utah Therapeutic Humane Cannabis (THC) Act
      : legalization of Industrial Hemp In Utah Petition

      ****
      Hemp Masters Co. Contest Winners.

      Congratulations to Adam P from Utah!
      &
      Congratulations to Kathy D from Oregon!

      "Hemp Hemp Hurray, Utah and Oregon Have New Hempsters Today"
      Your the Winners of an Autographed Edition of:
      "Hemp Masters Ancient Hippie Secrets"
      We would like to thank everyone who entered our contest !!
      Make sure you come back and enter to win each month !!
      Remember you may enter as many times as you would like.
      Make sure to tell all your friends to come enter also.

      Go to: http://www.hempmasters.com/contest.htm

      ****

      Hemp and other Clubs At hempmasters.com

      An open invitation to join our clubs.
      Feel free (which I hope you all do) to
      leave messages for everyone to read.

      Come see us at:

      http://hempmasters.com/hempclubs.htm

      Come Join our Hemp Web Ring

      Come join our Hemp Web Ring! Plus other hemp,
      marijuana, and related Web Rings on the net.

      Come see at:

      http://hempmasters.com/webrings.htm

      ****
      The Utah Therapeutic Humane Cannabis (THC) Act

      The folks at thc2002.org launched their official web site the 1st of
      February.
      The THC Act of Utah needs your support. They are looking for sponsors
      and
      donations in order to conduct a petition drive in Utah.

      A Utah Initiative Petition Drive presented by
      The Utah Therapeutic Humane Cannabis Political Issues Committee

      The Utah State Code shall be amended to include the following:

      Be it enacted by the people of Utah:

      1. Any previous law notwithstanding, licensed medical practitioners
      with authority to issue pharmaceutical prescriptions shall not be
      prosecuted for issuing prescriptions for Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
      or any other cannabinoid or cannabinoid-containing substance for
      medical use.

      2. Any previous law notwithstanding, persons with current medical
      prescriptions from a licensed medical practitioner for THC or any
      other cannabinoid or cannabinoid-containing substance for medical
      use, shall not be prosecuted for possession or personal use of any
      amount of THC or other cannabinoid or cannabinoid-containing
      substance.

      3. Any previous law notwithstanding, no person shall be prosecuted
      for producing, possessing or distributing solely to persons with
      current medical prescriptions for the same, any amount of THC or
      other cannabinoid or cannabinoid-containing substance.

      Come support the cause: http://www.thc2002.org/

      ****

      legalization of Industrial Hemp In Utah Petition

      THE PETITION

      To raise awareness, and bring the industrial hemp issue to the voters
      booth.

      DESIRED OUTCOME

      Educate the general public about the unlawful tactics that are
      enforced on the Hemp Plant, and the 25,000 plus uses that the Hemp
      Plant has to offer to the human race, as well as the economy in Utah.
      Most of all to bring legalization of the Hemp Industry back to Utah.

      WHO WE NEED TO INFLUENCE

      All Utah State officials, and representatives. The DEA, who can't
      seem to tell the two plants apart. All public servants, and anyone
      else we can reach out and touch with our cause.

      Come sign our petition:
      http://www.ethical-business.com/petitions.asp?pet_id=49

      please feel free to forward this, or have them send an
      e-mail to: subscribe@...

      The Hemp News is compiled and written by Robert Johnson.
      Please feel free to forward The Hemp News to everyone you know.
      Please Do Not SPAM.